Babies on board
Fitting in a workout is nearly impossible as a parent of an infant.
Energy’s Babies on Board workout is fun, safe and gets results. Babies on Board incorporates body weight exercises that develop upper and lower body strength, core strength and cardio that can be modified to challenge you at your pace and ability. Each class is led by one of Energy’s expert trainers, is designed to keep both mom and infant engaged while achieving your fitness goals. Energy also offers babysitting services for those with a toddler in tow so you can focus on you, your infant and getting a great workout. Drop your older child off in our 4000 square foot gymnastics gym to play on all the mats, trampolines, in the foam pit and in our tree house all the while being monitored by our coaching staff to ensure safety.
Days and times:
- Tuesday: 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Thursday: 11:30am - 12:30pm
Babies on Board class:
- $15.00 for a single class
- $120.00 for a package of 10 classes
Online advanced registration is required. Registration will remain open until 12 hours prior to a class. If no one is enrolled by this point, class will be canceled that day.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
Follow this Link: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/admhome?studioid=117327
Enter Your Login Information at the upper right of the screen or select “Forgot Password”
Select the Classes Tab and select “Sign Up” for the day and time of your choice.
Choose “Make a Single Reservation”
Come join us in our personal training space for a new fitness opportunity designed for your busy schedule! Drop in for a multi-station fitness circuit that you move through independently with the oversight of one of our experienced personal trainers. Enjoy the company and affordability of a group class, but at your own pace and on your own schedule!
- Mondays-Friday 10:30-11:30 AM
- Mondays 6-7 AM
- Wednesdays 5:30-6:30 AM
- Mondays & Wednesdays: 7:30-8:30 PM
- Wednesday 3:30-4:30 PM
- No pre-registration required
Create your own group:
- Monday – Friday based on non-peak hours and trainer availability
- Minimum of two participants, maximum of 6 participants
- Twelve fitness training stations that change weekly
- Staffed by a professional trainer
- Designed for all fitness levels
- $15 per drop-in or $120 for 10 sessions