Energy Fitness & Gymnastics Tumbling for Cheer Program
Energy offers a structured, high-energy tumbling program that includes open warm-up and conditioning, developmental drills for tumbling, and sequenced tumbling on floor and trampolines. All sessions have a coach ratio of 10:1 with open instruction, spotting, and drills for skill development based on the needs and level of each student. Participants will use skill-building mats, Olympic spring floor, 40’ long tumbling trampoline, and skill trampolines.
- Days: Mondays (7:30–8:30 pm) and Thursdays (7:00–8:00 pm) in Natick
- Days: Mondays (7:30–8:30 pm) in Newton
- Ages: 8+
- Cost: $15 per session for enrolled students, $20 per session for non-enrolled students
- Participants sign up on a weekly basis, by the prior Friday at 2 pm. Class is limited to 20 participants.
- Initial enrollment must be in person at our front desk or online.
- A credit card is required for online enrollment.
- Students must pre-pay and have a signed waiver on file in order to participate.
- No walk-ins. 24 hour advanced signup required.
Cancellation: Participants must cancel by the prior Saturday at 12 pm in order to receive a class credit. If cancellation is received after this deadline no refund or credit will be issued.